NEW SEASON PRE AGM
Larne & District Pool League held their Pre AGM for the upcoming 2019/2020 season on Thursday 15th August in the St Comgalls Club.
Ten teams have so far registered with Captains as follows. Anyone else wishing to apply for League membership can fill in an application form in the Q.Club before the main AGM
Michael Wilson - Ibrox
Bryan McWhirter - Name TBC
Francis Gribben - Clonlee
Hugo Manson - Q.Tips
Nick McClay - Q.Stars
Alan Johnston - Q.Stix
Micky O'Boyle - Station Bar
Alan Nicholl - Lorraine's Flyers
John Kerr - Eight Ball Army
Alex Irvine - Blues
Business and motions to be discussed and voted on at the main AGM on Thursday 29th August as follows -
* Any bids for sponsorship of the League to be brought to AGM
* Any nominations for our annual Charity fundraising to be put forward at AGM
* All team Captains or Delegates to pay £50 to register their team at the AGM
* Player registration to cost £10, but discounted to £5 only if paid before the player plays his/her first League frame
* Player registration monies can be paid into a Paypal account which will be given out at AGM. Onus on Team Captains to make sure monies are paid. Possible penalties for non payment.
* Possible reduction of maximum squad size which now stands at 12
* Possible change in Player of the Year format to wins only instead of percentages
* Any change to League format
* Venue for new seasons monthly meetings
* Nominations for vacant position of Vice Chairperson.
* A team who will have less players in a match than what is needed to fulfill a fixture must play those players in ascending order from Frame 1 in each session. At present a team must have 5 players to fulfill a fixture but on one occasion per season can play with 4.